Kevin Monroe is captivated by the idea that God has a higher purpose for life, leadership, and service. He believes the people who find and fulfill their higher purpose have more fun, experience greater fulfillment, and make the world better and brighter for everyone else.
It is those beliefs that energize his work as an executive coach, leadership consultant, and keynote speaker as he helps individuals and organizations give authentic expression to their higher purpose.
He is the founder of X Factor Consulting and host of The Higher Purpose Podcast. Kevin has an MA in Organizational Leadership from Gonzaga University where he also studied Servant Leadership and a BA from Mercer University.
Kevin Monroe Show Highlights
- Should we love in our organizations?
- People can’t hear what you know until they know you care
- Kevin’s definition of servant leadership
- Everybody wins in the Southwest culture
- Students come second
- Nemo dat quod non habet: You can’t give what you don’t have
- Kevin’s 3 journals and his process to journal
- Kevin’s struggle with little thinking
- Ask this question to start thinking bigger
- Be authentic. Avoid being an echo.
Kevin Monroe Resources
Connect with Kevin …
Show Some Love
Join my hybrid group coaching
& leadership development community
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.
•Hassle-free, year-round fundraising for your school. With School Spirit Vending, we do all the work, you just cash the check
•Increase school spirit with custom stickers for your school and raise funds at the same time -no upfront costs, no volunteers, no selling
•Sick of the same old ways of raising money for your school? Let School Spirit Vending's hassle-free, year-round fundraising program supplement the other fundraisers you're already doing.
Copyright © 2018 Better Leaders Better Schools