Better Leaders Better Schools guest Henry Vasquez is a 4-time entrepreneur with experience in consumer media, B2B SaaS, and software consulting. Henry helped Spartz Media grow from a dorm room idea to a downtown office with more than 40 employees and 5 million users. He has built two 7-figure startups, two venture-backed startups, and created over 100 software applications.
In this episode you will learn:
- Do you have a bench of talent?
- The importance of building trust and how to do it at scale
- Why you should be world-class in one thing and broad in all the rest
- How to build a brand
- Why you need to do what you say you’ll do
- How his app, Tribe builds accountability
- Why you should find people that compliment your skill set
Do you need accountability?
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Daniel wants to work with you
and help you accelerate
your leadership development
and increase your impact.
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.