Chanie Wilschanski, an early childhood strategist and leadership coach. She works with EC directors to help them build a school of excellence. Schools that want to make a bigger impact by creating a collaborative culture, parent relationships and teachers as leaders!
Chanie believes that - No matter the stage of your school, the size of your staff and children or how big your budget ---- schools are powered by the PEOPLE!
As a mom of 3 little kids ages 2, 5 and 7, She loves to observe, do research and learn and make the time to read 2 books a week on leadership, school cultures, mindset and early childhood.
Discover Ed Consulting
Chanie Wilschanski Show Highlights
- The story of DiscoverEd Consulting
- How to embed the capacity of greatness in your people
- The correlation between Parents and Leadership
- Your people are someone’s treasured son or daughter
- The importance of using voice and video
- Plan your tomorrow
- The "Block and tackle” method via Todd Herman
- The EC Leadership Conference
- Themes learned from launching the EC Leadership Conference
- Leaders don’t have to know everything
“When we help ourselves, we find moments of happiness. When we help others, we find lasting fulfillment.”
Join my hybrid group coaching
& leadership development community
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Create winning cultures
Focus on the essential
Lead with courage & integrity
BECOME A PATRON OF THE SHOW FOR AS LITTLE AS $1/MONTH
DID YOU LIKE THE SHOW? iTunes SUBSCRIBE HERE!
SHOW SOME LOVE: PLEASE LEAVE A 5-STAR RATING AND REVIEW
Grab your FREE 15 Phrases of Effective School Leaders
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.
Website :: Facebook :: Insta :: Twitter :: LinkedIn
CSC Consulting Group: Catalyzing Sustainable Change
- Our mission is to support people in education and nonprofit organizations to improve processes and enhance the performance of their organizations.
- Our venture is a social enterprise and their vision is to catalyze sustainable change in our society one organization at a time
- Our home city is Chicago but their work can be done anywhere in the nation and they are actively looking for clients elsewhere
- Our current portfolio includes individual schools, nonprofit organizations, small and large districts and urban school systems
- Our team represents and shares a stake with the populations we serve
- We are strategic thought partners to leaders of public sector organizations
- We ideates, builds and maintains easy-to-understand data tools using the latest analytics technology
SCHOOL SPIRIT VENDING
- Hassle-free, year-round fundraising for your school. With School Spirit Vending, we do all the work, you just cash the check
- Increase school spirit with custom stickers for your school and raise funds at the same time -no upfront costs, no volunteers, no selling
- Sick of the same old ways of raising money for your school? Let School Spirit Vending's hassle-free, year-round fundraising program supplement the other fundraisers you're already doing.
- SSV is also giving away the Top 10 School Fundraising Ideas for 2017. Download the guide here.
Copyright © 2017 Better Leaders Better Schools