Mr Corey M. Christman serves as the Chief Executive Officer of Vethos, LLC - a Human Capital Leadership and executive strategy firm. He’s a retired Supervisory Special Agent, United States Air Force Office of Special Investigations and a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
Since retiring in 2012, he’s worked within the veteran advocacy space and is currently partnered with several key leaders to raise awareness for mental/behavioral health for first responders – nationwide.
He’s a professionally trained winemaker, he works within the Finger Lakes wine region of New York State and he will be launching his own veteran/first responder focused wine label in 2017.
He’s the recipient of numerous awards for leadership, human resource management and innovation. In 2017, he completed the Executive Leadership Program, Cornell University, and he holds an MBA in entrepreneurship and BA in Criminal Justice.
Corey Christman first appeared in Episode 101, “Do you understand the value of others” on the Better Leaders Better Schools podcast.
Corey Christman Show Highlights:
- Corey’s background in the military
- Tips for making local school communities safer and what we can do
- How to expand on physical security measures
- Start with recognition and observation
- Bring in local law enforcement for indicators can look for and what to do
- Go all in on educating your school community
- Building situational awareness and providing a system to process the information
- We need a new “normal”
Corey Christman Resources:
Corey Christman Contact Info
FREE Webinar on School Safety
June 5th. 10 am Eastern / 9 am Central / 7 am Pacific
Register for FREE here.
Show Some Love
Join my hybrid group coaching
& leadership development community
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Grab your FREE 15 Phrases of Effective School Leaders
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.
Website :: Facebook :: Insta :: Twitter :: LinkedIn
- Organized Binder is an evidence-based RTI2 Tier 1 universal level solution
- Focuses on improving executive functioning and noncognitive skills
- Is in direct alignment with the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework
- Is an integral component for ensuring Least Restrictive Environments (LRE)
You can learn more and improve your student’s success at https://organizedbinder.com/
SCHOOL SPIRIT VENDING
- Hassle-free, year-round fundraising for your school. With School Spirit Vending, we do all the work, you just cash the check
- Increase school spirit with custom stickers for your school and raise funds at the same time -no upfront costs, no volunteers, no selling
- Sick of the same old ways of raising money for your school? Let School Spirit Vending's hassle-free, year-round fundraising program supplement the other fundraisers you're already doing.
- SSV is also giving away the Top 10 School Fundraising Ideas for 2018. Download the guide here.
Copyright © 2018 Better Leaders Better Schools