David’s background includes five years as a successful grant writer totalling over $2.2 million in wins. He has written several winning applications for nearly every prestigious business award in Alberta.
Prior to Alberta Business Grants, David worked for four years at the Legislative Assembly of Alberta as a finance research analyst and executive assistant to the leader of the official opposition. He has taught political science students at the University of British Columbia, Wilfrid Laurier University, Grant MacEwan University, and the University of New Brunswick. David speaks enough French to get by and holds a Master's degree in Canadian Politics specializing in media and public opinion.
David is a member of the Edmonton Sunrise Rotary Club and plays recreational hockey. As a member of Aaron Walker's Iron Sharpens Iron Mastermind (www.viewfromthetop.com
), David is committed to living a life of success and significance in his community.
David Kincade Show Highlights
- How David got started with grants
- Grants = following the money
- 3 areas of education grant funding
- How Rotary clubs fund schools
- The secret to leadership and grant funding is the same … relationships
- Connect businesses + politicians
- Why would corporations want to fund an agriculture project?
- 3 steps to finding a grant
- Grants love to support bold & innovative
- Grants are called everything except “Grant”
David Kincade Resources
Studying Efficiently and Effectively
Call David: 780-297-6177
Show Some Love
Join my hybrid group coaching
& leadership development community
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Grab your FREE 15 Phrases of Effective School Leaders
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.
- Organized Binder is an evidence-based RTI2 Tier 1 universal level solution
- Focuses on improving executive functioning and noncognitive skills
- Is in direct alignment with the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework
- Is an integral component for ensuring Least Restrictive Environments (LRE)
You can learn more and improve your student’s success at https://organizedbinder.com/
Mastery Leadership Institute
Have you ever thought, “Educators are great at collecting data — but how do teachers use that data in real time?”
- This Mastery Leadership Institute is an intensive, three-day professional development retreat facilitated by nationally recognized principals.
- Educators will be immersed in full-day workshops focused on strategies to effectively use data to target interventions, personalize learning, and evaluate instructional efficacy.
- Attendees are part of a dedicated cohort that will meet in monthly coaching sessions with other like-minded educators from across the country.
- Transform the data culture in your school and get your teachers using data in just two days, with proven strategies like the 48-hour Challenge.
- True school transformation is only possible when educators are empowered to use the data they collect to immediately impact teaching and learning.
- Learn more about the Mastery Leadership Institute including upcoming dates and locations here.
Copyright © 2018 Better Leaders Better Schools