Jeffrey Bradbury, author of Kidblog: An Introduction to Blogging With Your Students, is the creator of TeacherCast.net
, TeacherCast University
, and Educational Podcasting Today
. He is an ASCD Emerging Leader, Google Certified Teacher, Google Education Trainer, PBS Learning Media Digital Innovator, Microsoft Innovative Educator, Microsoft Surface Expert, Evernote Community Leader, speaker, writer, podcaster, broadcaster, consultant, and educational media specialist. He is currently the Coordinator for Technology Integration for the Westwood Regional School District in New Jersey.
In 2012, Jeff was recognized as one of top 50 educators using social media at the first ever Bammy Awards and has been nominated three times in the category of Innovator of the Year. In both 2015 (#4) and 2016 (#9), Jeff was globally recognized as one a Top Influencer in EdTech and ELearning by Onalytica. Jeff has Keynoted for the Pearson Authentic Learning Conference, EdTechNJ, and most recently at Columbia University’s Teacher College and Podcast Mid-Atlantic.
For the last 5 years, the TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network, a Top 50 EdTech blog (Teach.com
) and a 2015 Must-Read K-12 I.T. Blog (EdTech.com
), has served educational conventions worldwide by providing on site live broadcasting to thousands of educators each week. Jeff is the host of the TeacherCast Podcast
, Educational Podcasting Today and the TechEducator Podcast
. Outside of TeacherCast, Jeff also hosts and produces podcasts for the New Jersey Education Association and Morgan’s Fund and is one of the new hosts of the ASCD Podcast featured soon on the BAM! Radio Network.
Jeffrey Bradbury Show Highlights
- How being a tech coach is like being a conductor
- Follow your passion to do your best work
- Content that connects
- How building a platform adds value to your local school community
- Lead by example leadership philosophy
- Don’t over do it … especially when you’re the conductor and don’t make sound
- Ask questions to build relationships
- What EdCamps are
- Why we need more CTE classes in school
- The beauty of Beethoven’s 9th
Jeffrey Bradbury Resources
Join my hybrid group coaching
& leadership development community
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Create winning cultures
Focus on the essential
Lead with courage & integrity
BECOME A PATRON OF THE SHOW FOR AS LITTLE AS $1/MONTH
DID YOU LIKE THE SHOW? iTunes SUBSCRIBE HERE!
SHOW SOME LOVE: PLEASE LEAVE A 5-STAR RATING AND REVIEW
Grab your FREE 15 Phrases of Effective School Leaders
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.
Website :: Facebook :: Insta :: Twitter :: LinkedIn
CSC Consulting Group: Catalyzing Sustainable Change
- Our mission is to support people in education and nonprofit organizations to improve processes and enhance the performance of their organizations.
- Our venture is a social enterprise and their vision is to catalyze sustainable change in our society one organization at a time
- Our home city is Chicago but their work can be done anywhere in the nation and they are actively looking for clients elsewhere
- Our current portfolio includes individual schools, nonprofit organizations, small and large districts and urban school systems
- Our team represents and shares a stake with the populations we serve
- We are strategic thought partners to leaders of public sector organizations
- We ideates, builds and maintains easy-to-understand data tools using the latest analytics technology
SCHOOL SPIRIT VENDING
- Hassle-free, year-round fundraising for your school. With School Spirit Vending, we do all the work, you just cash the check
- Increase school spirit with custom stickers for your school and raise funds at the same time -no upfront costs, no volunteers, no selling
- Sick of the same old ways of raising money for your school? Let School Spirit Vending's hassle-free, year-round fundraising program supplement the other fundraisers you're already doing.
- SSV is also giving away the Top 10 School Fundraising Ideas for 2017. Download the guide here.
Copyright © 2017 Better Leaders Better Schools