Butch Bellah is a superior salesman and former comedian who shares a ton of value in this show! I know Butch from the mastermind I participate in with Aaron Walker. Don’t know what a mastermind is … you can learn more here. If you think it’s the right fit, then I’d love to work with you.
Butch Bellah is the owner of B2 Training & Development where he works with salespeople and organizations to gain more appointments, win more business and retain more customers. From his first corporate job at 21, it took Butch only 4 years to be promoted to Division Sales Manager, then another short 5 years to Vice President of Sales. At 35, he and a business partner acquired controlling interest in the company he’d helped build from a $35 million local business to one of the largest wholesale food distributors in the nation with annual sales almost a quarter-billion dollars.
In May 2009, Butch underwent triple-bypass heart surgery at 43-years old, completed cardiac rehab and ran his first 5K 190 days after surgery. He’s since completed dozens of 5ks, 2-10k’s and two half marathons.
He has written two books, The 10 Essential Habits of Sales Superstars: Plugging Into The Power of Ten and Sales Management For Dummies (John Wiley & Sons).
In this episode you will learn:
- comedy is great for sales and how that relates to ed leadership
- the importance of 1st impressions and how to speed up the process of getting people to like you
- why you should script what you present and how it helps you overcome objections
- delivering with passion
- people don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care
- success is just a decision away
- your location is not your destination
- a great gift idea for your significant other (you will thank me later!)
Do you need accountability?
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Daniel wants to work with you
and help you accelerate
your leadership development
and increase your impact.
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.