Kwame is a business lawyer and the Director of the American Negotiation Institute. In this role he conducts live negotiation and conflict resolution training sessions for organizations.
Kwame’s Tedx Talk, Finding Confidence in Conflict, was viewed over 24,000 times in less than 24 hours and was the most popular Tedx Talk on conflict of 2017.
Kwame hosts the podcast Negotiate Anything, where he interviews successful professionals and shares powerful persuasion techniques. With over 200,000 downloads and listeners in 140 countries, it is the top-ranked negotiation and dispute-resolution podcast in the nation.
Kwame is the proud husband of Dr. Whitney Christian and father of Kai Christian.
Kwame Christian Show Highlights:
- 3 skills every negotiation needs to be successful
- Are you faking or feeling empathy?
- Perfectionism is a form of procrastination
- One more rep mentality …
- Are you willing to learn? That can be YOUR super power.
- The strategy behind negotiation
- How to embrace the tension of conflict
- The more negative emotion in a conflict = the more personal the communication needs to be
- How to fight the brain’s wiring to avoid discomfort
- The path of least resistance often leads to more resistance down the road
- Conflict is an opportunity
- Fear grows on time
Kwame Christian Resources:
Kwame Christian Contact Info
Download the “Ultimate Negotiation Guide" here
Show Some Love
Join my hybrid group coaching
& leadership development community
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.
- Organized Binder is an evidence-based RTI2 Tier 1 universal level solution
- Focuses on improving executive functioning and noncognitive skills
- Is in direct alignment with the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework
- Is an integral component for ensuring Least Restrictive Environments (LRE)
You can learn more and improve your student’s success at https://organizedbinder.com/
Mastery Leadership Institute
Have you ever thought, “Educators are great at collecting data — but how do teachers use that data in real time?”
- This Mastery Leadership Institute is an intensive, three-day professional development retreat facilitated by nationally recognized principals.
- Educators will be immersed in full-day workshops focused on strategies to effectively use data to target interventions, personalize learning, and evaluate instructional efficacy.
- Attendees are part of a dedicated cohort that will meet in monthly coaching sessions with other like-minded educators from across the country.
- Transform the data culture in your school and get your teachers using data in just two days, with proven strategies like the 48-hour Challenge.
- True school transformation is only possible when educators are empowered to use the data they collect to immediately impact teaching and learning.
- Learn more about the Mastery Leadership Institute including upcoming dates and locations here.
Copyright © 2018 Better Leaders Better Schools