Today, my guests need no introduction … I am honored to host Kim Marshall (of “The Marshall Memo) and Jenn David-Lang (of the Main Idea) to discuss their new book, The Best of the Marshall Memo.
- The importance of finding gaps and filling them
- Being good doesn’t mean that’s what you do best
- The unexpected benefit of writing The Marshall Memo
- Why Kim considers himself an “accidental educator.”
- The research behind tough conversations
- The research on teacher evaluation
Resources & Contact Info:
Looking for more?
- Organized Binder is an evidence-based RTI2 Tier 1 universal level solution
- Focuses on improving executive functioning and noncognitive skills
- Is in direct alignment with the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework
- Is an integral component for ensuring Least Restrictive Environments (LRE)
You can learn more and improve your student’s success at https://organizedbinder.com/
Suffer from email overload?
Bring Sane-ity back to your email inbox.
Click here for a free 14-day trial to Sanebox and get a $25 credit, by visiting sanebox.com/blbs
Copyright © 2020 Better Leaders Better Schools