Eric Ewald is an elementary school principal in North Liberty, Iowa. He is in his first year as the Lead Learner and Chief Storyteller at Van Allen Elementary of the Iowa City Community School District. Van Allen is a PreK through 6th grade building of approximately 550 students. This is Eric’s fifth year as an elementary school principal. Eric’s wife is a first grade teacher in a neighboring District; they have two children, a kindergarten son and an almost three-year-old daughter.
Eric Ewald Show Highlights
- Coaching turned him on to education
- Quiet leadership and leading by example
- Best leading by example moment
- Do you do Positive Post-Its @ your school?
- Giver or Taker
- Start your day writing thank you notes
- Do you get teachers to engage in Twitter chats?
- It’s okay to have fun and to slow down
- Growth mindset
- Should we move off of email to Voxer or Slack?
- Fish philosophy to win
Twitter chats to check out:
Join my hybrid group coaching
& leadership development community
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Create winning cultures
Focus on the essential
Lead with courage & integrity
BECOME A PATRON OF THE SHOW FOR AS LITTLE AS $1/MONTH
DID YOU LIKE THE SHOW? iTunes SUBSCRIBE HERE!
SHOW SOME LOVE: PLEASE LEAVE A 5-STAR RATING AND REVIEW
Grab your FREE 15 Phrases of Effective School Leaders
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.
Website :: Facebook :: Insta :: Twitter :: LinkedIn
CSC Consulting Group: Catalyzing Sustainable Change
- Our mission is to support people in education and nonprofit organizations to improve processes and enhance the performance of their organizations.
- Our venture is a social enterprise and their vision is to catalyze sustainable change in our society one organization at a time
- Our home city is Chicago but their work can be done anywhere in the nation and they are actively looking for clients elsewhere
- Our current portfolio includes individual schools, nonprofit organizations, small and large districts and urban school systems
- Our team represents and shares a stake with the populations we serve
- We are strategic thought partners to leaders of public sector organizations
- We ideates, builds and maintains easy-to-understand data tools using the latest analytics technology
SCHOOL SPIRIT VENDING
- Hassle-free, year-round fundraising for your school. With School Spirit Vending, we do all the work, you just cash the check
- Increase school spirit with custom stickers for your school and raise funds at the same time -no upfront costs, no volunteers, no selling
- Sick of the same old ways of raising money for your school? Let School Spirit Vending's hassle-free, year-round fundraising program supplement the other fundraisers you're already doing.
- SSV is also giving away the Top 10 School Fundraising Ideas for 2017. Download the guide here.
Copyright © 2017 Better Leaders Better Schools