Michelle Lenzen is a teacher, writer, and the founder of Humans at Heart
. She runs an after school program at YES Prep Northside where she teaches high school students communication skills and creative problem solving. Through her company, Humans at Heart, Michelle uses qualitative research and human-centered design to help brands connect with their audiences.
Michelle Lenzen Show Highlights
- Michelle switch from advertising to education
- How her teaching experience in Rio informed her instruction in Houston
- Human centered design
- What problems Michelle’s students wanted to solve
- Design thinking applied to a “Crappy” situation
- Qualitative research is the foundation of human centered design
- How to move from surveys to answers
- Are you using improv in your classroom or school?
Michelle Lenzen Resources
Show Some Love
Join my hybrid group coaching
& leadership development community
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.
•Hassle-free, year-round fundraising for your school. With School Spirit Vending, we do all the work, you just cash the check
•Increase school spirit with custom stickers for your school and raise funds at the same time -no upfront costs, no volunteers, no selling
•Sick of the same old ways of raising money for your school? Let School Spirit Vending's hassle-free, year-round fundraising program supplement the other fundraisers you're already doing.