Chris Mefford has done it all, from starting his own company to working for churches, and most recently as a former VP at the Dave Ramsey organization (planning live events and more) and EVP for Dr. Henry Cloud. Currently, Chris is the acting COO for Standard Behavior Digital. In his many roles, Chris has had the opportunity to change people’s lives by providing clear, actionable strategies to help people make smart business decisions and turn a fledgling department into one of the best in
Chris has coached leaders from businesses and nonprofit organizations nationwide. He offered his
expertise and insight to assist senior executives and small business entrepreneurs to build better cultures, turn around underperformance, hire the right employees, know when to let people go, implement efficient processes, manage finances, and implement the organization’s mission all while making money and changing lives. Chris even played a part in helping the Ramsey Organization win the“Best Place to Work in Nashville” award for 8 straight years. Chris is a former high school teacher and holds an MBA from the prestigious Odette School of Business at the University of Windsor.
In short, he knows a lot about business, communication and leadership. Chris is passionate about sharing his experiences and using his teaching skills to help others create amazing cultures and places to work.
GUEST’S NAME Show Highlights:
- Creating great teams and cultures
- Communication happens outside of your office
- Great companies OVER communicate
- What happens when you DON’T communicate
- How to run a great weekly “TMZ Meeting"
- Fighting "Us vs Them" mentatlity
- 4 things to do for better accountability
- As a leader you are a part of the PROBLEM and the SOLUTION
- When you pour into your teachers, the teachers pour into your students
- How to pull out the organic intrinsic motivation that schools are privileged to have
- Why you need the DISC for communication ...
Chris Mefford Resources:
Chris Mefford Contact Info
Show Some Love
Join my hybrid group coaching
& leadership development community
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.
•Hassle-free, year-round fundraising for your school. With School Spirit Vending, we do all the work, you just cash the check
•Increase school spirit with custom stickers for your school and raise funds at the same time -no upfront costs, no volunteers, no selling
•Sick of the same old ways of raising money for your school? Let School Spirit Vending's hassle-free, year-round fundraising program supplement the other fundraisers you're already doing.