Originally from DeMotte, Indiana, Kyle Hamstra
moved to Cary, North Carolina in 2002. After teaching fifth grade math/science for fourteen years at Davis Drive Elementary
, Kyle is now a second-year elementary STEM Specialist, serving over 1,000 students weekly. Kyle is happily married to Leann Hamstra
. Kyle is passionate about and interested in speaking on the topics of educational leadership, curriculum, STEM, and growing with his professional learning network. Connect with him at kylehamstra.com
, and email@example.com.
Kyle Hamstra Show Highlights
- Why Kyle was not a fan of social media at first (and why he changed his opinion)
- Some of Kyle’s favorite TwitterChats
- What it’s like to win an ASCD Emerging Leader Award
- The obstacle is the way
- People crave authenticity
- Are you open to trying something new?
- Why each school should include a STEM special course
- The 3 kind of people you need in life
Kyle Hamstra Resources
Twitter Chats you should check out:
Show Some Love
Join my hybrid group coaching
& leadership development community
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.
•Hassle-free, year-round fundraising for your school. With School Spirit Vending, we do all the work, you just cash the check
•Increase school spirit with custom stickers for your school and raise funds at the same time -no upfront costs, no volunteers, no selling
•Sick of the same old ways of raising money for your school? Let School Spirit Vending's hassle-free, year-round fundraising program supplement the other fundraisers you're already doing.
Copyright © 2018 Better Leaders Better Schools