Ryan Jackson is the new principal of Mt. Pleasant High in Mt. Pleasant, TN. Prior to this he served as an AP at Maplewood HS. Jackson’s tenure in education has sent him as far as China to exchange leadership philosophies as part of Vanderbilt University and Metro Nashville Public Schools’ Principal Leaders Academy of Nashville. In our first podcast we dug into his Competitive Teaching Model and his identity as the UnderdogsAdvocate.
Ryan has been my guest on Episode 003 and 050. He is my first three-peat guest!
Ryan Jackson Show Highlights:
- How fitness helped him segway to a new iteration of life
- The genesis story of #FitLeaders
- Document vs Create
- Demolishing Fitness Objection #1 - Not enough time
- Demolishing Fitness Objection #2 - Where to Start
- How to make the local school a catalyst for an entire community
- Building Genuine Partnerships between school and cities
- Ryan’s Vision for a Pre-K through HS STEAM campus
Ryan Jackson Contact Info
Download the “10 Tips to Be a #FitLeader” here
Show Some Love
Join my hybrid group coaching
& leadership development community
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.
- Organized Binder is an evidence-based RTI2 Tier 1 universal level solution
- Focuses on improving executive functioning and noncognitive skills
- Is in direct alignment with the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework
- Is an integral component for ensuring Least Restrictive Environments (LRE)
You can learn more and improve your student’s success at https://organizedbinder.com/
Mastery Leadership Institute
Have you ever thought, “Educators are great at collecting data — but how do teachers use that data in real time?”
- This Mastery Leadership Institute is an intensive, three-day professional development retreat facilitated by nationally recognized principals.
- Educators will be immersed in full-day workshops focused on strategies to effectively use data to target interventions, personalize learning, and evaluate instructional efficacy.
- Attendees are part of a dedicated cohort that will meet in monthly coaching sessions with other like-minded educators from across the country.
- Transform the data culture in your school and get your teachers using data in just two days, with proven strategies like the 48-hour Challenge.
- True school transformation is only possible when educators are empowered to use the data they collect to immediately impact teaching and learning.
- Learn more about the Mastery Leadership Institute including upcoming dates and locations here.
Copyright © 2018 Better Leaders Better Schools