Crystal is the founder of LeadingUp Consulting
, a consulting firm based in North Carolina focused on advancing student achievement by strengthening teachers and school leaders. Crystal is a 25-year veteran of North Carolina schools and universities – serving in multiple roles from teacher to Principal to course instructor of Elementary Education at North Carolina State University. Prior to her career in education, Crystal also served in the United States Air Force.
In her free time, Crystal loves to run and work out, especially with her big goofy dog, Cooper. Crystal and her husband love to travel when she’s not spending time with their son, Matthew, a junior at East Carolina University.
"You get the best out of others, when you give the best of yourself.”
Crystal Scillitani Show Highlights
- How to act with honor and integrity
- The importance of family outside of biological families
- Taking care of one another
- Noticing people and developing future leaders
- You get the best out of others, when you give the best of yourself
- Leadership … being a part of the solution.
- Seeing people as people
- Stay off your phone for the first hour of every day
- Are you volunteering?
- What are you doing for rest?
- Surround yourself with competent people
- Being too quick in the decision making process is a mistake to avoid
Crystal Scillitani Resources:
Show Some Love
Join my hybrid group coaching
& leadership development community
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Grab your FREE 15 Phrases of Effective School Leaders
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.
- Organized Binder is an evidence-based RTI2 Tier 1 universal level solution
- Focuses on improving executive functioning and noncognitive skills
- Is in direct alignment with the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework
- Is an integral component for ensuring Least Restrictive Environments (LRE)
You can learn more and improve your student’s success at https://organizedbinder.com/
Mastery Leadership Institute
Have you ever thought, “Educators are great at collecting data — but how do teachers use that data in real time?”
- This Mastery Leadership Institute is an intensive, three-day professional development retreat facilitated by nationally recognized principals.
- Educators will be immersed in full-day workshops focused on strategies to effectively use data to target interventions, personalize learning, and evaluate instructional efficacy.
- Attendees are part of a dedicated cohort that will meet in monthly coaching sessions with other like-minded educators from across the country.
- Transform the data culture in your school and get your teachers using data in just two days, with proven strategies like the 48-hour Challenge.
- True school transformation is only possible when educators are empowered to use the data they collect to immediately impact teaching and learning.
- Learn more about the Mastery Leadership Institute including upcoming dates and locations here.
Copyright © 2018 Better Leaders Better Schools