Oleg Lougheed’s start in life was inauspicious. At 9 years old, he relinquished his parents' rights and entered the Russian orphanage. At 12 years old, he decided to be adopted into a new family, in a new country, halfway across the world, to start a new life. At 24 years old, he began his journey of helping others live the life they have always dreamed of, despite their hardships and misfortunes by allowing them to recognize the uniqueness and worth within their own story.
- How to break free from society and live a life that fulfills you.
- There is no blueprint to life or leadership.
- Not allowing the past to define the future.
- The more you are willing to push yourself, the more you are able to grow.
- Not letting your story define you. It’s important to also realize that many people have similar stories.
- The power of sharing your story and how to approach vulnerability
(Available on the website)
Oleg Lougheed Resources & Contact Info:
Looking for more?
- Organized Binder is an evidence-based RTI2 Tier 1 universal level solution
- Focuses on improving executive functioning and noncognitive skills
- Is in direct alignment with the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework
- Is an integral component for ensuring Least Restrictive Environments (LRE)
You can learn more and improve your student’s success at https://organizedbinder.com/
Suffer from email overload?
Bring Sane-ity back to your email inbox.
Click here for a free 14-day trial to Sanebox and get a $25 credit, by visiting sanebox.com/blbs
Copyright © 2020 Better Leaders Better Schools