Justin Baeder is Director of The Principal Center, where he helps school administrators build capacity for instructional leadership. Justin is the creator of the Instructional Leadership Challenge, which has helped more than 10,000 leaders in 50 countries around the world get into classrooms and improve teaching and learning in their schools. He is also the host of Principal Center Radio and the author of Now We're Talking! 21 Days to High-Performance Instructional Leadership (Solution Tree).
Justin Baeder Show Highlights
- The story behind his new book Now We’re Talking!
- Overcoming obstacles and taking action
- Why 3 classrooms a day matters …
- The power of a consistent target
- Do you give feedback after observations?
- Observations = Communication
- Keys to taking observation debriefs to the next level
- 10 Questions for Better Feedback
- Should we discontinue walkthroughs?
Justin Baeder Resources