Dan Kreiness is a middle school instructional coach in Derby, Connecticut. Before acquiring this position in the fall of 2015, Dan helped create the intervention program at Derby Middle School as the Reading Interventionist. Dan began his teaching career by spending nearly eight years in the New York City Department of Education as an eighth grade English language arts teacher, academic intervention specialist, and middle-level literacy coach. Dan holds masters degrees in adolescent education and educational leadership and is currently a doctoral student in the field of educational leadership.
Dan is emerging as an expert presenter at education conferences, trainings, and EdCamps on topics including leadership, growth mindset, student engagement, various instructional technologies, augmented and virtual reality for education, and using social media in education. Dan is the creator of the Leader of Learning podcast. His specific educational interests include leadership, educational technology, and student engagement. He is an ASCD Emerging Leader. He is also a Google Certified Educator, Nearpod Pionear, Flipgrid Ambassador and Hoonuit Learning Ambassador. Dan will also soon have a chapter published in the upcoming EduMatch Snapshot: 2017 book on transformational leadership and growth mindset.
Dan Kreiness Show Highlights
- The story behind starting the Leader of Learning podcast
- Leading without labels
- Helping people feel the need for change
- Challenges are merely opportunities
- Studying the link between transformational leadership + growth mindset
- No one person can change another … until they want to change
- Know where you want to go
Dan Kreiness Resources
Show Some Love
Join my hybrid group coaching
& leadership development community
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Grab your FREE 15 Phrases of Effective School Leaders
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.
- Organized Binder is an evidence-based RTI2 Tier 1 universal level solution
- Focuses on improving executive functioning and noncognitive skills
- Is in direct alignment with the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework
- Is an integral component for ensuring Least Restrictive Environments (LRE)
You can learn more and improve your student’s success at https://organizedbinder.com/
SCHOOL SPIRIT VENDING
- Hassle-free, year-round fundraising for your school. With School Spirit Vending, we do all the work, you just cash the check
- Increase school spirit with custom stickers for your school and raise funds at the same time -no upfront costs, no volunteers, no selling
- Sick of the same old ways of raising money for your school? Let School Spirit Vending's hassle-free, year-round fundraising program supplement the other fundraisers you're already doing.
- SSV is also giving away the Top 10 School Fundraising Ideas for 2018. Download the guide here.
Copyright © 2018 Better Leaders Better Schools