Emily Drake is the CEO of Flank 5 Academy located in Chicago, IL. Flank 5 is a personal incubator that helps you unlock your potential, change careers, or become self-employed. Graduates start consulting practices, open restaurants, change industries, and restructure their current employment situation.
In this episode you will learn:
- Community building thinking
- How to be a part of the solution
- The power of possibility
- Micro-movements and celebration
- How to push through fear and take action
- Ask yourself, “What could be?"
- Get out of the perfectionist box
- The power of failing fast
- Learn some great interview questions AND how to facilitate a great interview
- Why emotional intelligence matters
Do you need accountability?
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Daniel wants to work with you
and help you accelerate
your leadership development
and increase your impact.
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.
KickUp: KickUp is a professional learning data analytics company that provides an easy-to-use platform to help school leaders optimize their PD resources and efforts by:
- Soliciting and synthesizing teacher input on PD needs
- Creating an intuitive, simple dashboard of needs so leaders can take immediate and informed action to support teachers
- Measuring and reporting on the impact of those efforts over time
Schools, districts, and charter networks leverage KickUp’s platform and consultative support to synthesize data so that all stakeholders--administrators, coaches, and teachers--can monitor progress, identify meaningful professional learning actions, and demonstrate and share impact.
Audbile: Try over 180,000 titles on any smart device or computer. I've downloaded and enjoyed books by Charles Duhigg, Zig Ziglar, Tony Robbins, and Gary Vaynerchuk so far.