At the core, Jaime Jay is a connector of personalities and brands. He constantly challenges himself to be a better human being. He is also an amateur hockey player and starter geek who truly enjoys helping his clients rediscover themselves, their companies and how to realize their ‘WHY’.
- Worked with clients in Canada, the United Kingdom, America, the Philippines, other countries in Asia, and Mexico.
- Responsible or growing and leading multiple management, sales, and operations teams.
- Co-founded and operated a publishing company where he helped create, publish, and distribute a regional real estate publication.
- Recipient of the Army Achievement Medal for Meritorious Service.
- Hosted a Top 100 Business podcast in iTunes.
- Selected to speak on marketing panel and was awarded the “Top Gun Consulting Maverick Award” in recognition o his outstanding marketing performance.
His line of business, Bottleneck Virtual Assistants, is more than just a staffing agency. They connect businesses with qualified talent who share the same love for success.
Jaime Jay Show Highlights:
- Jaime’s entrepreneurial journey to success via focus
- Energy givers vs distraction suckers
- How Jaime thinks about FOCUS
- Why Jaime downsized running four businesses to one
- Having direction without having clarity
- How schools can use Virtual Assistants to improve the quality of work
Jaime Jay Resources:
- Hire a VA: Use the PROMO code “BLBS “ to receive a discount.
Jaime Jay Contact Info
Show Some Love
Join 50+ school leaders from around the world in our leadership community
Website :: Facebook :: Insta :: Twitter :: LinkedIn
- Organized Binder is an evidence-based RTI2 Tier 1 universal level solution
- Focuses on improving executive functioning and noncognitive skills
- Is in direct alignment with the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework
- Is an integral component for ensuring Least Restrictive Environments (LRE)
You can learn more and improve your student’s success at https://organizedbinder.com/
Copyright © 2019 Better Leaders Better Schools