Jeremy Barnhart is a co-owner and VP of Franchise Development at Apex Fun Run. He has a background in accounting/finance and a variety of other business ventures. Apex Fun Run’s passion is to help teachers (10% of the funds raised go to the teacher), as well as students and schools. The company partners with schools to raise funds for equipment and other campus needs. The concept incorporates a two-week characterbuilding and leadership program that culminates with a student “run” to raise donations for schools. Students ask people they know to pledge money for each completed lap, between 26-36. Young and enthusiastic Apex staff members lead the program, and all students get jerseys and prizes for jobs well done. Apex Fun Run raises more money for schools than any other fundraiser, averaging about $23,000. Jeremy and his wife live in Scottsdale, Arizona with their 3 sons who keep him active and busy coaching their basketball, football, and baseball teams.
Jeremy Barnhart Show Highlights
- Lead by example
- Do the right thing by people
- Why knowing enough to be dangerous is dangerous
- Are you a list guy or gal?
- Apex Fun Run was started in passion and need
- Fundraising "my way”
- 3 core issues Apex Fun Run helps with
- Schools keeps 50-70% of funds raised
- How to get involved to raise $23K for your school or become a franchisee
- POWERED-UP leaders and LEGENDS
Jeremy Barnhart Resources
Join my hybrid group coaching
& leadership development community
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Create winning cultures
Focus on the essential
Lead with courage & integrity
BECOME A PATRON OF THE SHOW FOR AS LITTLE AS $1/MONTH
DID YOU LIKE THE SHOW? iTunes SUBSCRIBE HERE!
SHOW SOME LOVE: PLEASE LEAVE A 5-STAR RATING AND REVIEW
Grab your FREE 15 Phrases of Effective School Leaders
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.
Website :: Facebook :: Insta :: Twitter :: LinkedIn
CSC Consulting Group: Catalyzing Sustainable Change
- Our mission is to support people in education and nonprofit organizations to improve processes and enhance the performance of their organizations.
- Our venture is a social enterprise and their vision is to catalyze sustainable change in our society one organization at a time
- Our home city is Chicago but their work can be done anywhere in the nation and they are actively looking for clients elsewhere
- Our current portfolio includes individual schools, nonprofit organizations, small and large districts and urban school systems
- Our team represents and shares a stake with the populations we serve
- We are strategic thought partners to leaders of public sector organizations
- We ideates, builds and maintains easy-to-understand data tools using the latest analytics technology
SCHOOL SPIRIT VENDING
- Hassle-free, year-round fundraising for your school. With School Spirit Vending, we do all the work, you just cash the check
- Increase school spirit with custom stickers for your school and raise funds at the same time -no upfront costs, no volunteers, no selling
- Sick of the same old ways of raising money for your school? Let School Spirit Vending's hassle-free, year-round fundraising program supplement the other fundraisers you're already doing.
- SSV is also giving away the Top 10 School Fundraising Ideas for 2017. Download the guide here.
Copyright © 2017 Better Leaders Better Schools