Lance McClard is a proud Missouri public school educator. He is happily married to his wife, Laura, a high school counselor, and father of three children: ages 10, 7, and 8 months. The son of an educator, Lance followed in his father’s footsteps and became a teacher himself. Lance has taught 4th, 7th, and 8th grade. He started his teaching career in South Carolina before accepting a position in his hometown of Jackson, Missouri. After pursuing his Master’s, specialist, and doctoral degrees, Lance accepted a dual position as a building principal and assistant principal before becoming an elementary principal of two buildings. Additionally, he coordinates his district’s elementary new teacher program. Outside of his regular responsibilities as an administrator, Lance has helped plan and organize edCamps. He is involved in the Missouri Association of Elementary School Principals and will serve as the local southeast region president. Additionally, Lance has recently joined ConnectEd Learning STL to help them achieve their mission; to support those who desire to learn more, are willing to take risks, and think differently about the problems we face in education today.
Lance McClard Show Highlights
- What to do when students don’t listen just because of your title
- How to “earn” your leadership
- What Lance learned facilitating EdCamps in SE Missouri
- How he grew EdCamp minimal participation to 150
- Give up control and let magic happen
- Trust is the first step
- Have you stopped taking risks?
Lance McClard Resources
Join my hybrid group coaching
& leadership development community
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Create winning cultures
Focus on the essential
Lead with courage & integrity
BECOME A PATRON OF THE SHOW FOR AS LITTLE AS $1/MONTH
DID YOU LIKE THE SHOW? iTunes SUBSCRIBE HERE!
SHOW SOME LOVE: PLEASE LEAVE A 5-STAR RATING AND REVIEW
Grab your FREE 15 Phrases of Effective School Leaders
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.
Website :: Facebook :: Insta :: Twitter :: LinkedIn
CSC Consulting Group: Catalyzing Sustainable Change
- Our mission is to support people in education and nonprofit organizations to improve processes and enhance the performance of their organizations.
- Our venture is a social enterprise and their vision is to catalyze sustainable change in our society one organization at a time
- Our home city is Chicago but their work can be done anywhere in the nation and they are actively looking for clients elsewhere
- Our current portfolio includes individual schools, nonprofit organizations, small and large districts and urban school systems
- Our team represents and shares a stake with the populations we serve
- We are strategic thought partners to leaders of public sector organizations
- We ideates, builds and maintains easy-to-understand data tools using the latest analytics technology
SCHOOL SPIRIT VENDING
- Hassle-free, year-round fundraising for your school. With School Spirit Vending, we do all the work, you just cash the check
- Increase school spirit with custom stickers for your school and raise funds at the same time -no upfront costs, no volunteers, no selling
- Sick of the same old ways of raising money for your school? Let School Spirit Vending's hassle-free, year-round fundraising program supplement the other fundraisers you're already doing.
- SSV is also giving away the Top 10 School Fundraising Ideas for 2017. Download the guide here.
Copyright © 2017 Better Leaders Better Schools