Todd Nesloney is the Principal of Webb Elementary in Navasota, TX. He is the 2015 Bammy Award Recipient for Elementary Principal and the 2014 Classroom Teacher of the Year, the TCEA Teacher of the Year, a White House Champion of Change, a National School Board Association “20 to Watch”, and Center for Digital Education “Top 40 Innovators in Education”. Todd is also the co-author of the hit book “Kids Deserve It!”
Todd Nesloney Show Highlights
- How church camp led to a profession in education
- I’m looking to do what is best for kids
- How to surround yourself with the best people possible
- If you ask your kids what they learned today, you better be learning as well!
- Use social media to share your ideas and build platforms
- What to learn from epic failures on social media
- You can even learn from negative people
- Stop by and say “Hi” to all teachers in the morning
- Check out the Ron Clark Academy
- Building relationships is THE most important aspect of the job
- Hurting people, hurt others
- Do you take away wonder and excitement from your students?
- Don’t focus too much on the scores
Todd Nesloney Resources
Join my hybrid group coaching
& leadership development community
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Create winning cultures
Focus on the essential
Lead with courage & integrity
BECOME A PATRON OF THE SHOW FOR AS LITTLE AS $1/MONTH
DID YOU LIKE THE SHOW? iTunes SUBSCRIBE HERE!
SHOW SOME LOVE: PLEASE LEAVE A 5-STAR RATING AND REVIEW
Grab your FREE 15 Phrases of Effective School Leaders
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.
Website :: Facebook :: Insta :: Twitter :: LinkedIn
CSC Consulting Group: Catalyzing Sustainable Change
- Our mission is to support people in education and nonprofit organizations to improve processes and enhance the performance of their organizations.
- Our venture is a social enterprise and their vision is to catalyze sustainable change in our society one organization at a time
- Our home city is Chicago but their work can be done anywhere in the nation and they are actively looking for clients elsewhere
- Our current portfolio includes individual schools, nonprofit organizations, small and large districts and urban school systems
- Our team represents and shares a stake with the populations we serve
- We are strategic thought partners to leaders of public sector organizations
- We ideates, builds and maintains easy-to-understand data tools using the latest analytics technology
SCHOOL SPIRIT VENDING
- Hassle-free, year-round fundraising for your school. With School Spirit Vending, we do all the work, you just cash the check
- Increase school spirit with custom stickers for your school and raise funds at the same time -no upfront costs, no volunteers, no selling
- Sick of the same old ways of raising money for your school? Let School Spirit Vending's hassle-free, year-round fundraising program supplement the other fundraisers you're already doing.
- SSV is also giving away the Top 10 School Fundraising Ideas for 2017. Download the guide here.