Mr Corey M. Christman serves as the Chief Executive Officer of Vethos, LLC - a Human Capital Leadership and executive strategy firm. He’s a retired Supervisory Special Agent, United States Air Force Office of Special Investigations and a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
Since retiring in 2012, he’s worked within the veteran advocacy space and is currently partnered with several key leaders to raise awareness for mental/behavioral health for first responders – nationwide.
He’s a professionally trained winemaker, he works within the Finger Lakes wine region of New York State and he will be launching his own veteran/first responder focused wine label in 2017.
He’s the recipient of numerous awards for leadership, human resource management and innovation. In 2017, he completed the Executive Leadership Program, Cornell University, and he holds an MBA in entrepreneurship and BA in Criminal Justice.
Corey Christman Show Highlights:
- The story of starting a wine label
- How winemaking taught him humility
- The wine you love might not be the wine your customers love
- The story of starting Vethos
- Do you understand the value of others?
- How to give your heart as a leader
- The predictive index personality assessment and how it can save schools / districts money
- Perception management vs actual leadership
- We don’t delegate accountability; we delegate responsibility
- Lead with your heart, not your mind
Corey Christman Resources:
Join my hybrid group coaching
& leadership development community
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Create Winning Cultures | Focus on the Essential | Lead with Courage & Integrity
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.
- Our mission is to support people in education and nonprofit organizations to improve processes and enhance the performance of their organizations.
- Our venture is a social enterprise and their vision is to catalyze sustainable change in our society one organization at a time
- Our home city is Chicago but their work can be done anywhere in the nation and they are actively looking for clients elsewhere
- Our current portfolio includes individual schools, nonprofit organizations, small and large districts and urban school systems
- Our team represents and shares a stake with the populations we serve
- We are strategic thought partners to leaders of public sector organizations
- We ideates, builds and maintains easy-to-understand data tools using the latest analytics technology
Copyright © 2017 Better Leaders Better Schools