Eleni Theodorou is an Anti-Bullying Educator and children’s author. She holds a bachelor’s and honor’s degree in psychology from the University of Pretoria in South Africa, and a master’s degree in sports psychology from Capella University in the United States.
Born and raised in South Africa, she currently lives in the United States where she teaches children the Art of Compassion through her tales and her accompanying multi-sensory anti-bullying program called
“Noko’s Culture Of Compassion Campaign”. Her program is currently being integrated into the school curriculum by various Boards of Education in New Jersey with exciting and lasting results.
Eleni Theodorou is also a dedicated volunteer to special needs children, senior citizens, and animal shelters and is an actively involved in community-focused endeavors.
Eleni Theodorou Show Highlights:
- The power of pets and their connection to our family
- How Eleni inadvertently got involved in anti-bullying campaign
- Eleni’s immersive experience via the Culture of Compassion Campaign
- Using cognitive flexibility in understanding bullying
- The “tough love” advice Eleni’s mom gave her
- Success doesn’t come overnight
- You always have the power of choice
- The power of diet on our emotions
“If it’s meant to be, it’s up to me.”
Eleni Theodorou Contact Info
Show Some Love
Join my hybrid group coaching
& leadership development community
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Grab your FREE 15 Phrases of Effective School Leaders
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.
Website :: Facebook :: Insta :: Twitter :: LinkedIn
- Organized Binder is an evidence-based RTI2 Tier 1 universal level solution
- Focuses on improving executive functioning and noncognitive skills
- Is in direct alignment with the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework
- Is an integral component for ensuring Least Restrictive Environments (LRE)
You can learn more and improve your student’s success at https://organizedbinder.com/
Mastery Leadership Institute
Have you ever thought, “Educators are great at collecting data — but how do teachers use that data in real time?”
- This Mastery Leadership Institute is an intensive, three-day professional development retreat facilitated by nationally recognized principals.
- Educators will be immersed in full-day workshops focused on strategies to effectively use data to target interventions, personalize learning, and evaluate instructional efficacy.
- Attendees are part of a dedicated cohort that will meet in monthly coaching sessions with other like-minded educators from across the country.
- Transform the data culture in your school and get your teachers using data in just two days, with proven strategies like the 48-hour Challenge.
- True school transformation is only possible when educators are empowered to use the data they collect to immediately impact teaching and learning.
- Learn more about the Mastery Leadership Institute including upcoming dates and locations here.
Copyright © 2018 Better Leaders Better Schools