Connie Hamilton is an admitted curriculum geek. She's been seen with Fisher and Frey in her hands at the beach during summer break, using her store of knowledge and life lessons to synthesize new perspectives and make connections that deepen understanding of complex pedagogical applications.
Connie never outgrew her 4-year old mindset of asking question after question. As a 20+ year veteran in the educational field, Connie excels at using her communication skills, masterfully using effective questioning to clarify situations and distill information and data fundamental to the creation of logical, thorough, and realistic solutions.
- The “look at me I have all the answers” leadership model didn’t work
- Why questions are more valuable than answers
- How to ask better questions
- If you want to build great teams do this ____
- How Connie finds untapped resources in her people
- Why Connie would tell herself “shut-up” as a novice principal
- Connie’s new book that is coming out ...
- Be faithful to your calendar
- Focus on impacting the individual
- The problem in education is that everything works
Hacking Homework by Connie Hamilton & Starr Sackstein (available end of Oct 2016)
Do you need accountability?
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Daniel wants to work with you
and help you accelerate
your leadership development
and increase your impact.
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.