Aaron Walker has inspired many through his leadership, mentorship, and consistent pursuit of excellence. He enjoys helping others and believes experience is a great teacher. 35 years of entrepreneurship and marriage have given Aaron a wealth of experience. Aaron continues to reach new heights and broaden his perspective of the terrain by examining his experiences and growing from them.
Aaron was first featured on Episode 012 of the podcast.
Aaron Walker Show Highlights
- The book that is his baby
- Why you need to sell hope as a leader
- The importance of delayed gratification
- Live like no-one else today, so you can live like no-one else later
- The power of trusted advisors and masterminds
- You only have one lens … surround yourself with trusted advisors to get the truth
- The enemy of excellence is isolation
- Can’t couldn’t do it, and could did it all
- The difference between givers and takers
- How to be other-focused
- Quit taking no as an answer
- The keys to success and significance
- Gratitude Day
- How to change your attitude and mindset
Aaron Walker Resources
What do I want
Steps to a productive day
Claim your free workshop
First 20 people to buy Aaron’s book and send me an email including a screenshot confirming the purchase, will get my Ideal Week / 12 Week Goal workshop for free.
This workshop will be held July 22.
Join my hybrid group coaching
& leadership development community
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Create winning cultures
Focus on the essential
Lead with courage & integrity
BECOME A PATRON OF THE SHOW FOR AS LITTLE AS $1/MONTH
DID YOU LIKE THE SHOW? iTunes SUBSCRIBE HERE!
SHOW SOME LOVE: PLEASE LEAVE A 5-STAR RATING AND REVIEW
Grab your FREE 15 Phrases of Effective School Leaders
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.
Website :: Facebook :: Insta :: Twitter :: LinkedIn
SCHOOL SPIRIT VENDING
- Hassle-free, year-round fundraising for your school. With School Spirit Vending, we do all the work, you just cash the check
- Increase school spirit with custom stickers for your school and raise funds at the same time -no upfront costs, no volunteers, no selling
- Sick of the same old ways of raising money for your school? Let School Spirit Vending's hassle-free, year-round fundraising program supplement the other fundraisers you're already doing.