Jessica Cabeen has been a Kindergarten Principal in Austin Minnesota for the past 5 years. Previous to this she was an assistant middle school principal and special education supervisor. Her teaching career included work in special education and as a music therapist. She facilitates the Minnesota P3 Principal Leadership series as well the Principal Academy through the University of Minnesota. She is passionate about leading in the early years and supporting other leaders in gaining balance between the business of school and life.
Jessica Cabeen Show Highlights
- Leading with joy
- How her understanding of Early Childhood development has formed her understanding of the principalship
- High interest activities you can bring to your early childhood campus today!
- Coding club for Kindergarten
- How to offer amazing experiences even when you are scared or clueless
- What principals need to do to grow into the role
- Feedback can hurt … here’s how to deal with it
- Listen, learn, then lead
- Set boundaries between work and home
- Creating a playkerspace
- You need to blog now
Jessica on Voxer
Do you need accountability?
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Daniel wants to work with you
and help you accelerate
your leadership development
and increase your impact.
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.
- Hassle-free, year-round fundraising for your school. With School Spirit Vending, we do all the work, you just cash the check
- Increase school spirit with custom stickers for your school and raise funds at the same time -no upfront costs, no volunteers, no selling
- Sick of the same old ways of raising money for your school? Let School Spirit Vending's hassle-free, year-round fundraising program supplement the other fundraisers you're already doing.