Lily has been in education for over 25 years. She has taught students ages 0-adult and has been a student of leadership for over 16 years. She has servedas a CEO of an early intervention agency, a director of a charter school, and a program director for a Pre-K school. She currently teaches and supervises Student-Teachers at Hofstra University, where she completed her Advanced Certification in Educational Leadership.
Lily is a certified John Maxwell Team (JMT) Leadership Coach, Teacher & Speaker. She is the creator and host of Master Leadership, a podcasts that takes listeners on a journey towards greater significance.
- Why servant leadership is a must
- How Super-storm Cuomo impacted her life
- The story of starting her podcast, Master Leadership
- The power of asking great questions
- How are you invest in yourself
- Develop your emotional intelligence
- Trust is a choice
Do you need accountability?
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Daniel wants to work with you
and help you accelerate
your leadership development
and increase your impact.
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.