Bruce Langford has always loved helping others, and have worked in the field of bullying prevention starting in 2003. As he helped hundreds of students and adults through bullying situations, he began to use mindfulness techniques more and more to help them regain their confidence and happiness.
For the past 5 years he's been helping people become more calm, focused and happy … through mindfulness.
If you’re looking for more peace in your life, a sense of contentment, Bruce can help you with that.
Highlights from the episode:
- Definition of mindfulness and why 2 year olds are great at it ...
- How the present and judgment are related
- Mindfulness vs meditation
- How Bruce would teach mindfulness in a school
- How Bruce used mindfulness to help address bullying
- Mindfulness can help you through challenges (even in a chaotic music class!)
- Increasing your reach via a podcast
Do you need accountability?
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Daniel wants to work with you
and help you accelerate
your leadership development
and increase your impact.
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.