Better Leaders Better Schools guest Jennifer Abrams is an international educational and communications consultant for public and independent schools, hospitals, universities and non-profits. Jennifer trains and coaches teachers, administrators, nurses, hospital personnel, and others on new employee support, supervision, being generationally savvy, having hard conversations and effective collaboration skills.
Jennifer considers herself a “voice coach,” helping others learn how to best use their voices - be it collaborating on a team, presenting in front of an audience, coaching a colleague, supervising an employee. Jennifer holds a Master’s degree in Education from Stanford University and a Bachelor’s degree in English from Tufts University.
In this episode you will learn:
- to say YES a lot
- steps to becoming authentic
- the importance of meditation and quiet
- how to become softer and gentler
- why being too credible can be a problem
- difference between clarification conversations and hard conversations
- have you thought through what you really want from people?
- how to give growth producing and humane connections
- the real misunderstanding between a multi-generational workplace
Do you need accountability?
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Daniel wants to work with you
and help you accelerate
your leadership development
and increase your impact.
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.