Better Leaders Better Schools guest Jason Bodnar is the new principal at Lincoln Middle / High School in Cambridge City, Indiana. This is his 12th year in education. He taught high school science for nine years and was a middle school assistant principal before accepting his new position. Mr. Bodnar loves connecting with other educators, learning, and helping others learn through his podcast which can be found at principallyspeaking.com
. He can also be found on Twitter @PrincipalBodnar.
In this episode you will learn:
- What can make you look different
- The power of putting yourself "out there"
- The paper resume is dead and what to do about it
- What it’s like to be a 1st year principal
- His New Personalized Learning Academy
- Why we should build classes with glass walls
- How to ignite learning with disengaged schools
Do you need accountability?
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Daniel wants to work with you
and help you accelerate
your leadership development
and increase your impact.
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.