Better Leaders Better Schools guest Aaron Walker has inspired many through his leadership, mentorship, and consistent pursuit of excellence. He enjoys helping others and believes experience is a great teacher. 35 years of entrepreneurship and marriage have given Aaron a wealth of experience. Aaron continues to reach new heights and broaden his perspective of the terrain by examining his experiences and growing from them.
In this episode you will learn:
- What it means to live with intentionality
- Lessons from owning 8 businesses over 3o years
- The benefits of an abundance vs a scarcity mindset
- The power of pooling resources and collaboration
- What it means to "give, give, give, then ask"
- The importance of moving from success to significance
- How to create opportunities to show generosity and kindness
- Listening skills are the key to leadership
- The importance of planning ahead and success
- The book that all high school students should read
- The power of mastermind groups in education
- Fear missing opportunity more then fearing failure
Grab Aaron's 3 FREE gifts right here
- Personal Assessment
- What do I want?
- Steps to a productive day
DID YOU LIKE THE SHOW? iTunes SUBSCRIBE HERE!
SHOW SOME LOVE: PLEASE LEAVE A 5-STAR RATING AND REVIEW
Website :: Facebook :: Twitter :: LinkedIn
Grad your FREE 15 Phrases of Effective School Leaders
text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.